empeorgame3

BYE BYE ylands.

Now i must logout with this name because the names and i was trolling other was a revenge from crownjustice and now i have to go the revenge is over i had finish him and me. BYE

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, ALESULM said:

instead you must say sorry to all of the ylands.I saw your post  when you talk you dont have manner.Changing accounts is also a illegal and you are not doing right. But i dont want you to have more trouble and because of you many people had left and now you must be banned. You know i have been studying about this game so much but didn't downloaded it because first practice and then try it . The cause giving you upvote is not i m not happy from you because the happiness was downed before you post .                                                         Your work is to tell not to command.

dude your him

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are a lost cause. We tried and gave many opportunities. So, what is left is being agressive and rude to you.

I would be ashamed if you were my son.

If you don't have anything else to do, just go to sleep or whatever. Just don't come here annoying people. 

Make yourself a man. If you keep long beeing stupid, that stupidity will keep with you all your life and then don't blame others because they don't like you. Everyone has their own virtues and flaws. But generally people dont like stupidity and annoyance.

Another thing: vengeance is not a good way to go. If you are still a kid, its time to change. Of you already a grown man, YOU ARE TOTALLY A LOST CAUSE.

So, make me a big favor please: go to sleep, or just go play outside. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ALESULM said:

The matter is that there are many mustafa maliks and my friend name is mustafa malik khwaja .  but the man spammed and changed many accounts that you don't believe anyone ? i was watching forum since it was made .

Well for one you are using the same email as the "other" Mustafa (which we obviously can see) and for other, you take Aleš's name as your Username? Seriously? Either use your old account or none at all, but I am banning this one.

• Haha 2

This show has to be shut down in my opinion. If he wasn’t lying every other second then it would be OK but he’s not even trying to be honest. Now impersonating the project lead?! 

Two of  my   family members  on  forums  for other  sites/games  have  run  strangely,  into someone who does the same  as here,  word for word.  impersonating  mods,  switching names pretending to be someone else.

Whats  so stranger  is  phrasing,  modus  operandi  is  identical. in fact you could  say they are the same person.   One  board has that player ( and several alts) on permanent  troll ban.

Now , i am not accusing   this person being the same  as that one,  But as  a warning...  Forum mods  can see more than  what on the surface, and  playing games with  forum members etc  is  not a  clever idea.  You soon end up talking to yourself.

• Like 1