ocnoglittle

Keybindings reset on login

Question

After update 1.5, all of my custom keybinding was gone. I reset it how I wanted it while within Editor. For some of them, it did not change after I hit confirm, so I had to set it again. After 2-3 times, it seemed to work. I played a while then closed the game. When I opened the game today, all of the keybindings were reset to the defaults. I changed a couple, then hit "reset to default" because I was going to take a video trying to show how it needed to be set 2-3 times. I changed something before starting the video, so had to click "reset to default" again. Unexpectedly, now I am not experiencing either error.

I will update this post with screenshots and/or video if it starts happening again.

Edited by ocnoglittle

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

Also could be an antivirus of some sort I'm told? ?‍♂️ But yeah, if you could send us output_logs when it happens, that would be marvellous.

I have this problem too, keys reset on every log in, also multiple keys seem to be hardcoded no matter what you change in the key config.

Like Jump

Another update and this still doesnt work.

Keys reset on every single login.

And some keys unbindable.

Is anyone looking into this?

Mine stopped resetting on login once I manually reset to default (twice). You can try that while the devs figure out what is going wrong. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

Mine stopped resetting on login once I manually reset to default (twice). You can try that while the devs figure out what is going wrong. 

This actually worked. Thanks.

First bug I have seen here where someone figured out a fix for it.