NICO14973

POSSIBLY Ship ladder

Question

I think everyone would be glad that some little things were fixed with the ship ladders:

1. I think this was already on another post, but anyway, make the ships ladders centered and symmetric on the ship hull

2. Make ladders blueprintable, so when you build a ship and change something on the ladders (or change the ladders completelly), they stay on the blueprint

3. make the default ladders not appear again after a blueprint is built if those have been eliminated before

This looks like a demand list lol. Its not, just didnt wanted to make a long text for these :)

btw, i see the game is actually going in a great direction, kudos to the team! :D

• Upvote 3

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

On 4/20/2021 at 8:58 PM, NICO14973 said:

I think everyone would be glad that some little things were fixed with the ship ladders:

1. I think this was already on another post, but anyway, make the ships ladders centered and symmetric on the ship hull

2. Make ladders blueprintable, so when you build a ship and change something on the ladders (or change the ladders completelly), they stay on the blueprint

3. make the default ladders not appear again after a blueprint is built if those have been eliminated before

This looks like a demand list lol. Its not, just didnt wanted to make a long text for these :)

btw, i see the game is actually going in a great direction, kudos to the team! :D

You know enough about using proxy servers to continually change your name and get banned on discord channels several times. Here is the only advice I can give you. Try to learn some things from people here

Um, I really really don't think Nico is Mustafa Malik.

Nico has been a friendly undemanding person and a welcome addition to the Ylander community.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

Um, I really really don't think Nico is Mustafa Malik.

Nico has been a friendly undemanding person and a welcome addition to the Ylander community.

Definitely different people. You can tell by their attitudes and creations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/10/2021 at 5:41 AM, Kasey001 said:

You know enough about using proxy servers to continually change your name and get banned on discord channels several times. Here is the only advice I can give you. Try to learn some things from people here

Pretty sure this is something I said to Malik.....It has nothing to do with this post at all....

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 4:41 AM, Kasey001 said:

I think you got the wrong person lol

• Upvote 2

Hey there @NICO14973

I passed this onto the team and we'll see what we can do about the ladder situation! 

Thanks for taking the time to post a suggestion! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1