spiritchaser28

RESOLVED [YLD-30356] So...this is a big problem. Failure to load user data

Question

11 replies to this bug / suggestion

There were a lot of causes of this most of them were safety measures which should apply in corner-cases but they applied in any form of ungraceful disconnect from server, there were bundles of fixes every update from 1.6 to 2.0, now it should appear only in the critical cases, there should be proper message which will also tell you date of unlock (it is locked only for two minutes).

Always happens to me, but its because my internet connection, maybe you had some connecction problems at the time?

5 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

you are supposed to make a bug title that is descriptive

BIG PROBLEM.....that isn't descriptive enough? Game does not load because it says there's a big problem and to contact devs? Should I say that?

Edited by spiritchaser28

2 hours ago, NICO14973 said:

Always happens to me, but its because my internet connection, maybe you had some connecction problems at the time?

I had fast internet connection at the time. I tested the speed thinking the same thing

• Like 1

From the Reporting Guildlines: When you create a topic, please avoid using non-descriptive titles such as: "HELP!!!" "Problem!!!". Please use a clear title that includes your problem. ?

I would have said "Problem loading user data" or "Failed to retrieve user data"

• Like 1

Could this be a glitch that sometimes occurs when connecting to the main cloud server? Just thinking outside the box here. Technically when I got back in the game a few hours later I didn't seem to lose anything.