Sign in to follow this  
spiritchaser28

[YLD-30853] Bed construction glitch on ship

Question

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

I'll check, but I know I can't deconstruct them underwater. I restarted the game and managed to place the bed where I wanted.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, spiritchaser28 said:

I know I can't deconstruct them underwater.

Even by right-clicking in building mode? Maybe using the building station if it makes it easier to see ?

Hmmm I'll try that....if the beds are there. Not on that map at the moment.

Edited by spiritchaser28

Well the beds were underwater like you said @bobo198312. It's just frustrating that this one section of the ship, everything seems to fall through. (Paintings, trophies, etc. I did manage to deconstruct them. I thought I couldn't because I tried doing that on an underwater encounter and it wouldn't let me.

• Upvote 1

yeah i had a large wooden ship that had a spot like that i tried to put a energy workstation in it and it keep falling though it in to the water but i thank i just had to place it a little to one side of were i first had it and it placed fine

• Like 1

Hey! So it's one specific spot on the ship, where things fall through? 

I'll check with the team :) 

Thanks for pointing it out! 

• Like 1

I generally don't record while I'm playing. It generally does it though when you are close to a wall on the ships. Hanging pictures on ship walls can be tedious also because you have to make sure they are slightly inside the wall with the picture still showing otherwise they drop. The bed I was trying to place was close to the rear wall of the ship on the second floor. It just fell straight through the ship into the water. it was an odd bug since it was technically touching the floor also.  I may park my ship very close to shore next time and see if I have better luck with the building table

Edited by spiritchaser28