SpartanLGND95

Exploration Points?

Do the exploration points serve any other purpose other than unlocking those new exploration ylands? I hit 500 points and it may be coincidental but I started finding new, better loot locations or what ever you want to call them. I doubt it works this way but I did enjoy the idea that the more points you gain the better locations you find with better loot. It would be cool if you either learned new crafting and or found items you couldn't craft. Would be a fun and rewarding use of all the points not being used.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately the only thing to spend the exploration points on at the moment is unlocking the mystery Ylands. I understand what you mean though. It would be nice if we could use them on something else. I currently have unlocked all the mystery ylands and have about 900 exploration points at my disposal. Not sure what to do with them and I'm not certain if there is a limit as to how many we can have. The new locations you are referring to are just new random encounters that they can add without having to actually update the game. The random encounters are getting better for certain, but I don't believe it has anything to do with how many points you have accumulated. It would be cool if we could spend the exploration points on special items or at least have a gold exchange rate for them from a vendor. Just a suggestion. @Nikki Severin when you get back from vacation maybe you could mention this?

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Like 3

i thank another thing to use them for would maybe in the ingame shop for pets, blueprints, etc. but i also thank they need to lower the price for the stuff they have in it because you can buy 4800 coyns for 19.99 and then some of the pets and costumes are 4800 coyns or more. so thats 19.99 for a pet that flies around you ingame i know someone put a lot of work into them but more people would buy them if they were low just my opinion. 

• Like 3

Hey! 

We can definitely have a look at exploration point use, will keep you posted! ? 

Thank you for the suggestion! 

• Like 3