A3_Melle

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-7094] Rain inside cave

Question

I was searching for caves while digging and was real deep, but i noticed it started raining in the cave with my mining headlight on, @Jared Diamond was playing with me on my explorer mission and i asked him if it was raining on the Yland..... it was.... 

I added some screenshots it is not 100% clear but wen you take a good look you can see the raindrops in my mining light "aura" and nowhere else. 20171126223301_1.thumb.jpg.1efb944e7bca0902f107566d1bf8f00e.jpg

20171126224220_1.jpg

11 replies to this bug / suggestion

I can confirm this happening ..i ave encountered it at  really  deep  depths...and even  see lightning  although i am deep underground.

• Upvote 1

Whoever is having this issue, can you please attach your save game files?

The saves are stored under Steam\userdata\<your_steam_id>\298610\remote\SaveGames.

You can try sending it to me via PM and see if you can that way.

As per request on steam.  My theory is that the issue is due to a reliance on the game to detect specific surfaces under ceilings to qualify as rain blocking.  When such surfaces(floors if you will) are not in the permitted list, then it borks.  Some combination thus either with water, the boat structure or structures placed on the boat structure/water are causing this or in reverse a check metric once a tile is placed above or similar.

FIRST_TIMER.zip

• Thanks 1