Sign in to follow this  
Shadow72

Server info api

I am wondering if you guys will ever open up the server info api that the multiplayer list uses(So we can get info like if the server is online, how many people are online on the server, etc.).

Edited by Shadow72

We are still working on it, so it could be a possibility - I can't really give you more info at this point though!

Any progress on the api ?

As soon as there is anything available i would like to get started on a new project :)

Hi, is there any updates on this matter?

Do servers now have a server api, or a way we can ping the server to see it's status and amount of players, playing on the server?

• Upvote 1

I don't know all the technical details, but if you are renting a server through Bohemia, you can see the status (number of players online and if it is online or offline). It is within the account menu within the game (where you set up the server).
If you are just a player, you can see the list of online servers using the multiplayer lobby or the screen for the specific mini-game. These also show the number of online players. As far as I know, you can't see the offline servers though ?