cesar10022@hotmail.com

Can't feed stove/Smelting kiln anymore fuel

Basically I used the stove a couple times until finally the fire went out with a full queue of food to cook. Lost the option to feed more fuel into it. I can only interact with the stove and see all the food items in 1 minute limbo. Unable to cancel it, or put any kind of fuel in. I also created two smelters and both bugged out where I tried to ignite and then nothing happens, also losing the option to feed it fuel again.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Think I have the same problem. Charcoal in limbo in Kiln. Cant fuel or light it.

Update: Works now. Dont know why but happy!

Edited by smiche

you need to be holding  wood pieces  to load the kiln  etc ,,  the use a flint lighter to light it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Can also use Coal or Charcoal for the fuel in addition to the various wood resource materials.

Do yourselves a favor and make a Coal Bucket, then fill it up with Coal/Charcoal and you won't need to fill your inventory with various wood product to keep as fuel.

1 hour ago, Baz Foobar said:

Can also use Coal or Charcoal for the fuel in addition to the various wood resource materials.

Do yourselves a favor and make a Coal Bucket, then fill it up with Coal/Charcoal and you won't need to fill your inventory with various wood product to keep as fuel.

I find the coal bucket wonky. Also, I use my wood for fires exploring at night and in caves.