Pyelot

RESOLVED Bug: Standing on a Pile of Iron Ore - falls through earth then dies

Question

If I stand on a pile of iron ore. 200+ in my pile (intially stored as  3 inventory item spaces, e.g. 100+100+34) you immediatley fall through the hole it creates and you fall through the earth, you can see the inside of the game world as you fall for a few seconds, then die.

Then I respawn with no clothes or equipment, which are all lost

I found this by accident and so moved the pile to another place and it was still happened.

After I built this covered area enclosing it (see attached picture) so I could not accidentally step on it.

Dangerous_Iron_Ore.jpg

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

It will not solve the bug but this could help. Make your pile layout of single iron ores and use just a few of them. Then you can throw out of your inventory remaining ores. They will automatically stack on the existing ones. This way you will have nice looking pile of iron but there's going to be just a few of them physically. So no more annoying deaths because of too many items in one place. I hope you did understood my post. :P:D

Hi, thanks for the submission, we'll take a look at this.

Meanwhile, it could help to know that you can drop many items (including iron ore) in stacks. Just hold CTRL and drag and drop away from the inventory (just like normally dropping an item). A window will appear asking how many items do you want to drop.

You can choose any amount and it will all drop into a single pile. :)