Sign in to follow this  
Paveloman

RESOLVED Yarn problem

Question

I have started survival mode and after few ours in game I can't make yarn on spinning wheel. I have 5 flux bundles in inventory but when I click on button craft, nothing happens. Is this a bug?

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hello Paveloman! 

In order to receive the item (the yarn in this case), you need to click on craft and then click on the item itself in the Content panel, on the right side (after 12s).

Let me know if this doesn't work for you. 

yarn.png

yarn2.png

That is the trouble. The item doesn't start create. I don't have any trouble to create items with drying rack, tanning rack... Only Yarn makes me sad.

Could you please attach a screenshot or a short video of this issue? The output_log could help as well (this should be in the directory \Program Files\Ylands\Game\Ylands_Data).

We'll make sure the Yarn doesn't make you sad anymore!

Hi, 

This issue is not only related to Yarn, since I was able to create yarn with no problem:

xUxe168.jpg

However I have the exact same problem as Paveloman, but with dried flax. Previously I was able to create dried flax on the drying rack. But after trying to make dried flax again today it doesnt work anymore (clicking on "craft" doesnt do anything).

I think this issue happens after you try to craft something with a full iventory, because when i was crafting the yarn I had 1 spot free in my iventory, when I tried crafting the dried flax my iventory was full, but even after making free space I still wasnt able to craft dried flax.

EDIT: Having same issue on the weaving loom.

Log file:

output_log.txt

Edited by -ghost-tf

Thank you both for the information, we'll look into it!

Hi. Could you please attach your save file with this problem? Thank you.

(I am trying to reproduce this bug but it works fine so i think that it might be problem with save file)

First of all - nice defense against animals. :)

Thank you for sending it. It is easy to reproduce bug now. We should fix it until next update.

For now just try to build a new workstation. (you can add it via command, just press [enter] to start a chat mode and write: /additem weaving_loom_parts or /additem drying_rack_parts or /additem spinning_wheel_parts) Problem is not connected with a specific workstation. The bug may occure with each of them.