Sign in to follow this  
Aristodikos

Ship bug

Question

So,

after making my new ship, i noticed a strange move....the ship always stucked into the water without moving. 

after a lot of time, i found out that the one of her (ship's) ladder is out at shore and that didnt let the ship move.

Ylands_170426_073100.png

Ylands_170426_073913.png

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

So you placed the ladder on the ship but instead it appeared on the yland?

So same problem today. The old ship bugged so i abandoned it and i made new

In the new one, during manuvering trials the ship where good enough to leave harbor. After departure, the ship stoped moving again. I notice that the one ladder missing and now im searching to find it around. The problem is that is not missing, it belongs to the ship but is far away from it. I noticed last time that the ladder that were not on ship, (see image on OR post) were moving up/down like the ship on waves. So the ship stop is causing due to ladder stuck on land

Oh one other thing that i noticed is that day by day, the one ladder moved more to the forward of the ship. I believe that a good idea is to remove ladders at the spawning on ship's hull until you fix it. Im attaching my save game to take a look yourself

ship problem.rar

Edited by Aristodikos

Noticed that everything attached on ship could cause problem. Same did with a chest that i put on it, founded on land going up and down. 

Ylands_170428_121428.png

Updatng.....

After searching why my ship is stuck again? i found my ship's ladder "a bit" far from it so i destroyed it in order to continue my voyage...

Ylands_170428_033938.png

And yes, the ladder is a lot of far away from ship but it is in the same grid with the ship. if ladder will stuck on land, and ship will do the same aswell

Edited by Aristodikos

some thing happened today with a chest. i cannot find it, propably its in the yland.....somewhere. ship stuck again cannot turn it. Please add a command that we can unstuch vehicles

I also had a bug with my ship on a online server i joined. every so often as i climbed the ladder it would teleport me to different places. sometimes to different islands or other players ships, The one that made me quite was when it teleported me under the map. 
Ended up freezing the death as i kept free falling. 20171231143927_1.thumb.jpg.20beae831ee5581f03330178ad570d16.jpg

Yes, the thing about teleporting ladders is a known issue, hope to have it fixed soon.