RedEagle_P1.

Thanks for the Q&A + questions :D

Just wanted to give a big thanks to @Ane for organizing the Q&A. 

Some of the biggest revelations for me were: 

1. A mobile version of the game is likely coming after release & then potentially other platforms will get supported -- HYPED! 
  2. The Q4 release idea is OFF the cards *phew* (glad about that)
  3. Mod support coming after release

Interesting developer comments :) -- Maybe we can ask questions on these in this thread? 

2018-10-11_183357.png

2018-10-11_183116.png

2018-10-11_183142.png

2018-10-11_183154.png

2018-10-11_183244.png

2018-10-11_183301.png

@Aleš Ulm @Madamko @equieri @Berzeger & others, thanks for checking out our game :) Hope you enjoyed it!

If you have not already seen it, this video is what we were suppose to be doing :P -- I mean I enjoyed trying to keep Oliver in jail but as we say in P1 -- that's a feature :P

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All great news.  I'm really happy to see they're working on the water.  (Figured they were, just nice to see it confirmed.)

• Like 1

As is my tradition, I have missed this. I was just playing tennis when you were having a nice chat on the discord :P But thank you for the recapitulation! The thing I'm looking most forward to is the mobile version of the game. I don't really mind that it's not very probable to have PC/phone cross-platform play (how many games even have that?). I like my smartphone much more than PC. I have it in my pocket anywhere I go, every little function two taps or swipes away. For example - I played Minecraft a lot. But I would say about 80 percent of my gameplay was on the mobile version. It's just so comfortable to take a phone and play anywhere you are. Especially when you miss your last bus and you have to wait an hour for the next one xD The second thing I'm most excited to hear about is the water simulation. I never liked the water in Ylands. It's pretty to look at but don't get anywhere close... Animals calmly sleeping on shores in the water, hole filled up with something that more resembles jelly than water, waves not connected to waves around, blinking when moving camera from the water or in the water, holes in the ocean. And it looked like I'm the only one who doesn't like it. Just imagine having a naturally looking river across your yland with canals around, that you've built, watering your crops :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Indomitus said:

All great news.  I'm really happy to see they're working on the water.  (Figured they were, just nice to see it confirmed.)

Water has needed help for a while :P

We paint stones blue at this point to help :P

5 hours ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

As is my tradition, I have missed this. I was just playing tennis when you were having a nice chat on the discord :P But thank you for the recapitulation! The thing I'm looking most forward to is the mobile version of the game. I don't really mind that it's not very probable to have PC/phone cross-platform play (how many games even have that?). I like my smartphone much more than PC. I have it in my pocket anywhere I go, every little function two taps or swipes away. For example - I played Minecraft a lot. But I would say about 80 percent of my gameplay was on the mobile version. It's just so comfortable to take a phone and play anywhere you are. Especially when you miss your last bus and you have to wait an hour for the next one xD The second thing I'm most excited to hear about is the water simulation. I never liked the water in Ylands. It's pretty to look at but don't get anywhere close... Animals calmly sleeping on shores in the water, hole filled up with something that more resembles jelly than water, waves not connected to waves around, blinking when moving camera from the water or in the water, holes in the ocean. And it looked like I'm the only one who doesn't like it. Just imagine having a naturally looking river across your yland with canals around, that you've built, watering your crops :D

Welcome :)

I kinda love games on mobile too, being able to play them whenever with a touch screen is nice. P1 started on mobile sandbox games (Blockheads) :D and a lot of us are still mobile-only gamers -- I really hope it goes to mobile! 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1