Silwercastle

Release month of .7 has arrived

Hype !!!! Hype !!!

If i estimate from now till end of next week count as early February .... right dev's ?

Does anybody plan to incorporate the new traders into there bases or will you just use them as visiting points, like caves to get stuff from ? 

Just now, Silwercastle said:

Does anybody plan to incorporate the new traders into there bases or will you just use them as visiting points, like caves to get stuff from ? 

Im sure DS operators will be testing this out prior to updating their servers, for me, depends on whats generated on a new map vs making a custom one..

Legs   crossed and   bouncing   on my chair  with  anticipation!:D

4 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

Legs   crossed and   bouncing   on my chair  with  anticipation!:D

Don't worry i think there is still time for you to go to the bathroom before the release. xD

• Haha 1

which  release....mine  or  theirs? :$

i made another   comment ind its shows has   hodden ?   why?

Edited by kimbuck
  • Haha 2

Ane   ( and others )   you apparently  do not know  my  rl gender...   but  when i catch  my   husband again  fiddling  with  my  avatar when i am  away from the keyboard, and placing it in embarrassing  positions  when i have to 'go somewhere" in   real  life, you will appreciate  the   trials and tests endured  when married to a  prankster that's equally   crazy :D  And if   this  avatar ever  asks  for   new  female  avatars, especially   ones  with  large breasts,  you can  expect to  hear the   screams  and thuds where you are  when i  find out he has been at my keyboard again  :P

Roll onwards to 0.7!

Edited by kimbuck
umm why did this post appear as " hidden/ '
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

i made another   comment ind its shows has   hodden ?   why?

Perhaps some word filter or posting too often in a specific timespan? I'm not sure, I think I'll never understand this forum :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ane said:

Perhaps some word filter or posting too often in a specific timespan? I'm not sure, I think I'll never understand this forum :D

Just blame her husband :P

Ok, this forum is infected.... now mine is showing red/hidden. 

Edit: Both my "hidden" post and Kimbuck post has Ane's name in it ? :ph34r:

Edited by Silwercastle

Plenty of hype from me. I just hope I have time to update the wiki with all of the new content when it comes out :)

• Upvote 1

ofcourse everyone looking forward for the update, but with not too much hype. Too much hype can cause you sitting in front of your screen for whole week.. xD 

Totally impatient to fiddle with npc s here because when i m done building my egypt buildings they will need to be populated, so total hypehypehype =)

1 minute ago, YadNiMonde said:

Totally impatient to fiddle with npc s here because when i m done building my egypt buildings they will need to be populated, so total hypehypehype =)

Here you are, a man with incredible hype. You're ready to cuddling around NPCs for whole week. :D

• Haha 2

I wonder if on polar  biomes we will   find a  Yeti NPC ? :D  I  already   disturbed a  zombie  who was not  friendly  on a desert  biomeO.o

Even  more interesting  ...could we   find a  "BI Shop "  with  2 npc's ...Ales and  Ane   .... selling items from the  shop  for  coyns?¬¬

Who needs  hype  when you have these forums:P

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kimbuck said:

Even  more interesting  ...could we   find a  "BI Shop "  with  2 npc's ...Ales and  Ane   .... selling items from the  shop  for  coyns?¬¬

Who needs  hype  when you have these forums:P

Good idea! xD Gonna make NPCs based on Developers name as guardians.. :P

Edited by Velocifer
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, kimbuck said:

And if   this  avatar ever  asks  for   new  female  avatars, especially   ones  with  large b's,  you can  expect to  hear the   screams  and thuds where you are  when i  find out he has been at my keyboard again  :P

Roll onwards to 0.7!

I check that avatar section in the Coyns shop every so often to see if it's no longer paled out. A new avatar will probably be my first vanity purchase.

EDIT: Getting hit by auto-moderation too, even after editing the post. Last time it took a good 24 hours for my post to appear

Edited by Whane The Whip

Aha!    that's why  my post was hidden / moderated.......  the  "B"  word .....xD   

This  waiting is     kinda   frustrating  :P    but  then,  it will be worth it