Sign in to follow this  
TheSparkPlug

Horses eat magical blossom?

Two of the six magical bushes on my island never seem to have blossom on them.

Yesterday I noticed that one of them did. However, as I went to pick it, a nearby horse boldly walked up to it and appeared to eat. The blossom disappeared!

Is that really a thing? 

As far as I know. Animals actually do eat things! I remember seeing boards eat grass, it destroyed the grass 'object' and the dropped item appeared instead. So yea. I think animals actually do eat plants! What they do eat and what animals eat what. That I don't know. But boars eating grass? yep.

interesting, i wonder if the horses will have additional "magical" properties after eating them.. hmm

2 minutes ago, Energritz_ said:

interesting, i wonder if the horses will have additional "magical" properties after eating them.. hmm

if they eat enough they start growing a horn. if you keep feeding them magic blossom they turn into a unicorn

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stephenw1992 said:

if they eat enough they start growing a horn. if you keep feeding them magic blossom they turn into a unicorn

hmm reminds me of certain series with a cult following, with magic and rainbows, what was it again?

1 minute ago, Energritz_ said:

hmm reminds me of certain series with a cult following, with magic and rainbows, what was it again?

lol not sure but try feeding them feathers, you may find yourself riding pegasus

• Haha 2

He’s been eating grain as well... so I guess he’ll turn into a horse that can craft stuff faster than all the other horses!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Stephenw1992 said:

hey people keep suggesting planes, pegasus would be a good starting point!

give it wings and you have alternative to prop pack, least it wont be buggy..

Just make sure you wear your breathing mask while flying it.

Ylands - where the seagulls think they are sharks, and the sharks think they are seagulls!

Goats eat grass. I had some goats in a pen and planted grass for decoration. They kept eating it. I don't think they will die without it, but I dont know.