RedEagle_P1.

P1's Monthly Game Jam for Ylands -- 1000 USD prize (shares)

Hello guys! I forgot to mention the P1 game competition winners!

1) Chef warz won the vote!!
2)Explosive Pizza got 2nd!
3)We decided to give the 3rd place to Niwaessence anyway despite the fact that it contained PVP since there were no other games complete which could compete.

Edited by FavoryPluto

Dear BI!

We still didn't receive the Prize for this Contest. Could you please send the Prize to our P1 clan please? Thank you! (Marci: I'm from Hungary, I'm "magyar". Hi :) )

@Ane @Marci Magyar

Oops, I guess no one reminded us the winners had been chosen already :) Sorry about that!

Are those in-game names? Chefwarz, ExplosivePizza, Niwaessence? We need the exact names, otherwise we cannot send the coyns.

This was the only one Contest that was not about coyns. Please read it back. The Prize goes to the P1 Clan and we will receive it from them.

Thank you!

Hey guys, apologies for the delay - we needed to oil some cogs in the machine, but this is being processed as we speak!

@Cthulunatic hali! :)

I'm not aware of this, but I'll remind Marci all the same ? Ylanders pay their debts as they say in Yesteros (good god, that was terrible). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry guys, but i I had to stop working with Ylands because i couldn't justify my 300+ hours work with the JAM to my wife. :( I hope we will receive this soon and i can return with more crazy stuff.

Edited by Cthulunatic