CdriXX

FOR DEV !!! No player is connected !

No player is connected ... What do you think about that ? Other days, there were only 5 players on all servers ... !!!!!

We are having a lot of people coming in the servers, parking at spawn, or maybe run around a little and then leave.  It feels like they come in just to see what has changed, and then get bored.

1 hour ago, MyPa553ng3r said:

We are having a lot of people coming in the servers, parking at spawn, or maybe run around a little and then leave.  It feels like they come in just to see what has changed, and then get bored. 

yes, it's the reality ... Lot of players left the game ... !

And there are no officials servers to play !!!! Other servers are reset all the time (even P1 servers), it's normal than players don't want to play (the same for me!). :(

2 hours ago, jeunekeum54 said:

And there are no officials servers to play !!!! Other servers are reset all the time (even P1 servers), it's normal than players don't want to play (the same for me!). :(

Even official server had to reset -- they get too laggy otherwise. P1 is the highest quality experience you can have in Ylands atm since BB and pass clean up and help  deal with trouble markers.

Not to be rude @jeunekeum54, but I don't see you playing either.  You come in, sit down and leave.   New players will come when they see people on the servers.  Having a landing point full of abandoned avatars is not welcoming.  It's one of the reasons I left the public servers.

It is  also symptomatic on the P! gaming servers.... we see an influx of  new arrivals ..and when they find  its   hard to grief,  they leave.  I often see  someone arrive,,, they runaround trying to  hit  offline players,   then  run from building to building  trying to enter... anything that is  not  secure they steal or  destroy,   then they  get on ships and  try to steal/sail them ... and when that  fails  they  then pick  someones doorway .. sit there to block the entry  and go offline ...never to return.

Its something we have to put  up with,  and on  un-moderated  public  servers  it would be   worse.

I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem as me, 100% loading problem. It seems to happen on most servers, I start building and can't log in next time... might be the reason why some players don't come back :(

You are not the only one Chief.  We just had this issue with one of our members.  For a week, he couldn't log on.  Server restarts did nothing. 

3 days, maybe not a week, but still.

Edited by MyPa553ng3r
  • Thanks 1

G'day Passenger, thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one having problems…. ahh I hope we can get this bug sorted soon :)