Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

How do we select everything, including stuff in groups to make it all unpickable?

On 12/5/2019 at 9:23 PM, RedEagle_P1. said:

How do we select everything, including stuff in groups to make it all unpickable?

I think you still have to break groups and make items unpickable first. 

The way I do it is just choose the item I want unpickable and CTRL + Double Click to select all of that one item type.  It will select every sing one of that item type placed in your world though so be warned.

There is no way of selecting groups to be unpickable. You can do the method mentioned above to make all entities of the selected type unpickable or make everything unpickable by default in the settings or the wizard.

3 hours ago, TomasGestinger said:

There is no way of selecting groups to be unpickable. You can do the method mentioned above to make all entities of the selected type unpickable or make everything unpickable by default in the settings or the wizard.

It would be amazing if this could be added in the grouping menu.

@RedEagle_P1. what I have been doing is building in an editor file set up to be unpickable, non interactible, then comping them to wherever I want them. 

If you edit the group, can't you select them all then use the Properties window to make items unpickable all at once inside the group?  Not a perfect answer, but it could do a whole group at a time.