Bob Salvador

Mini medieval city

Hello, just two screen of my "mini city" project. Not to much to say about. ? if you want to see the all prosses tell me, I have ton of screnshots

1981040899_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.30-15_52_13_38.thumb.png.7eaa37e6e59d0aeb5760073be23368e4.png1229827830_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.30-15_52_20_43.thumb.png.8e3f87a21711db38a8e38be6253fc155.png

Edited by Bob Salvador
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

This is VERY cool. I am originally a Historian, so LOVE the setting ? Can I share the images? Also are you planning to expand it and make a game in this setting because that would be COOOOL! Or...we could make a mini-film set in the town too. Oooh excited ?

• Like 1

I’d love to see someone create some kind of city building game out of the Ylands Engine!

This is class!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deadeye_Rob said:

I’d love to see someone create some kind of city building game out of the Ylands Engine!

This is class!

I could make a prototype

Thx all for your feedback, I had a project to do a little Rts strategy, but scripting is not done for my brain. : p. realy hard start from nothing ?

7 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

This is VERY cool. I am originally a Historian, so LOVE the setting ? Can I share the images? Also are you planning to expand it and make a game in this setting because that would be COOOOL! Or...we could make a mini-film set in the town too. Oooh excited ?

Yes you can share 1475247083_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.26-21_44_37.39(2).thumb.png.d32ff865b28caf26af7758d024490441.png:D I can add more :D394698439_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.26-21_48_08_89.thumb.png.e56ccedca9660c1160056f20883506ef.png

• Like 1

It reminds me of “Kingdoms & Castles”, a really charming city builder and RTS.

I think an experienced scripter could easily build something to equal or even surpass a game like that! 

• Upvote 2

@Bob SalvadorI love medieval ERA. I need to see that for myself please. Could you start a game and let me join? Please please ?

I'm in bad position, My graphic card is dead, I'v send it to return, I can't play before I receive the new one, tell me your in game name I'll invite you to my friend list and let you join when you're ready to go :D

On 1/11/2020 at 12:34 PM, Bob Salvador said:

I'm in bad position, My graphic card is dead, I'v send it to return, I can't play before I receive the new one, tell me your in game name I'll invite you to my friend list and let you join when you're ready to go :D

Man I am sorry to hear that. Love this mini city! Great work :D

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2020 at 6:34 PM, Bob Salvador said:

My In-game name is JCHOBS :)

Hi Bob, any chance that offer could extend to another?  If so, my in-game name is also Belrathius.  If not, I can respect that.

Also, I am really intrigued by your water.  What pieces did you use to get such a seamless environment?

@belrathius water is marble bloc paint in blue for flat surfaces and the waterfall is made in shell. And yes I can invite you in game :D My in game name is Emmettbrown

Edited by Bob Salvador
  • Thanks 1

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the friend invite, it's appreciated.  Side question, how do I check out your game?  Please forgive my ignorance, I have not been playing YLands very long and there are still some aspects that I have yet to learn, having spent most of my time so far learning how to use the editor and scripting.

As an aside, if you find any of my projects on the workshop of value to your game (the animal breeding stuff, the driveable wagons, etc.), you have my express permission to use them in a published game..

Thanks,

- Belrathius

Edited by belrathius
  • Like 1