Azazil00

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-24568] Zooming while editing scripts

Question

Every now and then, when I'm editing my scripts, the zoom function just stops working and sometimes will randomly return, but a lot of the time it won't. It's rather frustrating as some of my scripts are pretty large. I'm posting it to try and see if it could be any problem on my end. Thanks!

• Upvote 5

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

yes, it happens to me a lot.

On the other hand, i usually turn a big script line into small "pieces" by using variables. I realized that finding errors in big script lines can be messy. Variables are your friend ?

• Like 2

This happens since the last update, it usually happens when duplicating and changing a true to false, also duplicating the tiles for custom screens and changing the symbols of operations like - = or > < can give these problems.
It is solved if you delete and replace the tile that caused it, but this is not always easy to know, it is best to close ylands and open, this will solve it although it.

And although it is uncomfortable until it is solved, it is best to use a new tile every time you want to change it.

• Thanks 2

This happens to me too and it´s frustrating so much.....Thanks for this suggestion ? 

• Like 1