Adam Snellgrove

Dev Diary #158 - New Frosty Goodies

Hey there Ylanders!

It's getting a bit chilly outside ? So I thought I'd show you some of the cool stuff coming in the next Goodie Pack ?

image (132).png

A lot of new items and creatures are coming in the next Goodie pack, so I sneaked into the polar regions and took a snap of a few of them. The whole theme of the Goodie Pack revolves around coldest places on earth, and so we added a host of new creatures to inhabit these regions. So you'll be able to befriend a Reindeer and run away from a Snow Tiger. And of course beware the fierce Wolverine ? But even more ancient beings will appear in Random Encounters: The Mighty JÖTUNN!

image (129).pngimage (130).png

You'll also need some warm clothes, so either put on some tried and trusted expedition gear or don the latest in Expedition fashion. You'll also get some new research equipment to decorate your humble Expedition Station, which you'll be able to equip with some new metal doors, plastic pylons and ice formations ?

image (126).png

image (128).png

Coupled with that the new Goodie Pack will come with some new exciting Random Encounters and a slew of bug fixes, that our team has been tirelessly working on, though even more bug fixes are planned for the Major Update 1.6 ?

So until then, stay classy and warm Ylanders ?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

plz don't tell me that is just decoration, like the stone and wood workstation, in my opinion all wood blocks and stone blocks need to be craftable inside this workstation.

So when is this goodie pack coming out? I'm excited LOL

Also you mentioned "plastic" pylons...does this mean we will be able to craft plastic blocks finally? Enquiring minds want to know

Edited by spiritchaser28

On 1/10/2021 at 6:48 AM, spiritchaser28 said:

So when is this goodie pack coming out? I'm excited LOL

Next month ?

On 1/10/2021 at 6:48 AM, spiritchaser28 said:

Also you mentioned "plastic" pylons...does this mean we will be able to craft plastic blocks finally? Enquiring minds want to know

You mean if plastic blocks will be possible to craft in Exploration? ?

I want to be able to have the same beard as the Jotunn in the first picture ?

• Haha 4

Just a quick one, what’s the dimensions of that iron door? I want to make a new type of vault and I want ‘that’ door! :) 

oh and will the icicles be craftable? It would make for a lovely addition to my winter home!

Edited by Deadeye_Rob

16 minutes ago, Deadeye_Rob said:

Just a quick one, what’s the dimensions of that iron door? I want to make a new type of vault and I want ‘that’ door! :) 

oh and will the icicles be craftable? It would make for a lovely addition to my winter home!

There will be all kinds ?

screenshot-1.png

But icicles I'm afraid won't be craftable ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1