Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

Goodbye for now!

Hi all, 

As I mentioned quite a while ago I will be stepping down as leader of P1 Creators. The process of hiring people to replace me has been a longer-than-expected journey but we really feel we have found the one in @k1llerdodo. She has a real passion for creative art like the kind P1 Creators creates and will lead the community into a bright new future! 

At least for a little while I won't be seen much on Ylands Editor except when helping Dodo (she has a sickness that causes pain in her hands) and making a weekly video. 

It's been really awesome to see @Aleš Ulm turn things around for this game and I look forward to seeing what it will become. 

All the best to all of you! 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Downvote 1

oof, really? You have been into ylands since ever, i wouldnt ever imagine you taking a break from it. I also know sometimes you get sick, so I hope everything is good with you.

See you soon man :)

Hey RedEagle, you were the first one to greet me and show me interest and support. Thank you for that. Do what you have to do, and take very good care. Cheers !

Hey everyone,

I'll introduce myself a bit; I'm Dodo or Dominique. i love building in editor and finding new techniques myself and when i feel good (and have the time aside the leading) you will see some of my builds popping up in our games as well ^^

i hope to get to know everybody on the forum here as well, feel free to send me a pb or post here if you have any questions for me.