ocnoglittle

[RESOLVED] {1.6 Experimental Build} Propeller pack got stuck on drained

Question

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

I was able to recreate it by taking off the drained propeller pack and then putting it back on. It seems to cause it to get stuck in the drained state.

• Upvote 1

It's sort of fixed, but I noticed a couple odd issues as well with the pack. I went into sandbox to test flight time and used 2 propeller packs. When one drained I switched to the other while flying to see what would happen. I then flew for a bit more and glided down and it seemed normal until I switched back to other pack. I was not flying and I watched the pack drain out while I was just standing there. I switched back to the other pack and held the drained one and watched it cool down. then switched again and watched it drain again while just standing still. It did this consistently. Not sure if this has anything to do with the cube being equipped to make the packs then unequipped to test them.

The other issue I saw immediately was the colors. I noticed this in exploration. I tried to dye the pack to the color I wanted using the dying stand and the paint gun. It shows up as the proper color in my inventory screen, but when it's equipped it's back to default orange.

Finally I want to say  (and this isn't part of the bug, but a suggestion) I didn't mind so much about the flight time being shortened, but I know a few people have already complained that it is way too short of a time. It went from overpowered to completely underwhelming flight time. Maybe extend the time to 30 seconds or a minute? A lot of people think this would be a slightly better amount of time and it would still not be too overpowered. Personally I don't care either way as I spend a lot of time on tops of trees hopping from one to another to look around. But I suppose others would prefer to get higher and have a good look before 10 seconds elapses and they haven't had a chance to look around.

I'm having the same issue right now in survival.

I was switching between two packs to overcome the overheating.
After landing on my ship one of the packs proceeded to heat up and is now permanently stuck overheated.

output logs in case it could help :)

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

• Upvote 2

By the way, I was able to fix this by flying (with a functioning pack or flight potion) and then putting on the permanently drained propeller pack and landing. It then started cooling down as normal. But it needs to be fully cool before you take it off.

Again? New bugs again and no even one old bug fixed? Ok, that's enough. I'm waiting 7 days and then I request refund. Even if without money - just to show my mind status. :[

51 minutes ago, ComR said:

New bugs again and no even one old bug fixed? Ok, that's enough. I'm waiting 7 days and then I request refund

Huh? There were several bug fixes and a few great improvements.

• Like 1