Question

Ylands is full of clothing that looks real cool, but isn't all that functional. That's why I believe Vanity Slots for clothing (similar to Terraria if you're familiar) should be implemented to allow you to wear your best functioning armor under your best looking outfit. In other other words you can wear all kinds of cool and matching outfits without sacrificing armor. Thanks for listening, I'm having lots of fun so far!

• Upvote 5

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

This would be amazing to have, I see lots of outfits craft-able but the incentive to do so is practically 0 for regular explore multiplayer. I understand in other modes people could role play different characters with them, but for regular explore mode its a death sentence to wear anything other than armors when exploring.

• Upvote 1

As soon as I saw this post in the most recent list, I knew @bojo2736 would be there :P

• Haha 1

i heard my name mentioned   and my ears burned:D

yes  we need  more  female  suitable   stuff....    blouses,  slacks,  skirts....    ¬¬

and better whitey tights    hehe

yes! ......  its very  hard  on us gals when  running  away from a predator when "unsupported"   in the pectoral region :D