RedEagle_P1.

Is the update on track to be released in March?

@Ane is the update on track to be released in March as suggested on the Steam forums or should we be expecting a delay? 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

Won't be in March, the dev's have mentioned before that they won't release an update over the weekend... let's hope for the 1st of April r soon afterwards

Usually  its  around  Thursday .. their  time ...which is  Friday  where i lurk ... so  i  am hoping its  around  midday tomorrow  my time  ...if  not, i will  still be   chewing the  edge of  my computer desk in desperation .....   :(

• Haha 1

currently  all the  servers/ mp games  are dead....everyone  seems to have gone  elsewhere  for amusement  while  waiting.  I will be honest... so have  I, and found a few  other games that have piqued  my interest. The danger is  others   might  do the same ...and never return...  :(

There were a couple features that required some extra polishing, so it won't be out at the end of March, but at the beginning of April :)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

at the beginning of april ... ahah !

all the servers are almost empty, lot of players left the game and the devs prefer polishing the game ... hmmm ... strange !

(end of february, end of march, and now beginning of april... so ... update will be release during the summer :) 

Edited by jeunekeum54
  • Like 1

We appreciate the understanding, guys ❤️ Hopefully the wait will be worth it.

• Like 2

Its  like   waiting on the  docks of  New York  for  your cruise  ship to arrive...and  hoping its  not the   Titanic... 

32 minutes ago, jeunekeum54 said:

update today ? ?

Nah, I can't play today. I would be too envious of you ? Let it sit one more day ?