Sign in to follow this  
a.schmied200

How is the Covid-19 situation going in your country?

Corona kinda messed up the whole world. How is your country doing? What is your government doing to ensure safety? People in my country are going nuts. One conspiracy theory after another.

• Like 1

Not good, but it could be worst, i think.

The governament declared new laws yesterday because people are acting as if nothing is going on... and because of those irresponsible people, everyone of us are forced to accept stupid laws. Governement is trying to avoid a new covid wave.

Terrible here in France. We have absolutely mind blowing, very stupid and freedom restrictive laws. We are sacrificing lots and lots of young and active people and businesses for the sake of saving mostly a few elderly people that were doomed to die soon anyways (a relative of mine died of coronavirus. She was 104 yo...).  Governement is permanently lying to the people to cover its utter failure at doing its basic job. Medias add to it, because when stressed, people listen to them, so it gives them more revenues. Overall, a terrible mess, that is sending this country even much lower than it was.

My moral compass is pretty fucked now because of all of this utter mess, but my resentment against the governement is at an all time high.

So bad, the Government is trying so hard to keep people safe, but people keep ignore it easily.?‍♂️

where i am  there's  been 40 days  now  without  a new infection recorded ...  and vaccine  rollouts started .  There was a cartoon showing  two dogs  talking...one  was asking  "why are  humans wearing muzzles?"  the other relied  " because  they cannot  sit and  stay"

• Haha 4

It would probably be better here in Indiana, USA if the idiots in my state would wear masks instead of wearing chin warmers.

Edited by spiritchaser28

Whats  annoying    are the  anti-vaxxers spreading    conspiracy tales and  false  stories ... like the  vaccine  causes  sterility,  it  alters  your  DNA ,  and   (believe it or  not)  it  makes you susceptible to   effects  of  radiation from 5G phone towers...   ;0

Next they will say it  will  attract aliens to  abduct  you... :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kimbuck said:

Whats  annoying    are the  anti-vaxxers spreading    conspiracy tales and  false  stories ... like the  vaccine  causes  sterility,  it  alters  your  DNA ,  and   (believe it or  not)  it  makes you susceptible to   effects  of  radiation from 5G phone towers...   ;0

Next they will say it  will  attract aliens to  abduct  you... :)

I'll let you know if any of those things happen to me. I received my first dose on the 26th. So far, just the usual sore arm at the injection site. But I'll keep you posted. :) 

• Haha 3

On 9/15/2020 at 9:00 AM, a.schmied200 said:

Corona kinda messed up the whole world. How is your country doing? What is your government doing to ensure safety? People in my country are going nuts. One conspiracy theory after another.

yes like your country, our people are going nuts. one conspiracy theory after another. thank you for sharing this post.....