Adam Snellgrove

0.14: Playful Platform (05/09/2019)

@Houpare you saying we can no longer create a standard explore map (created from main menu Explore) and get that map into editor and make basic scripting like a lever

ON switch ON

Set game hour 22 

@bojo2736, @MyPa553ng3rand me have been doing this for at least the 7 months I've been around.

You say it was there by mistake for 7 months and the BI team didn't notice it? 

All I can say is that really disappointed me for good. 

Like @RedEagle_P1. say: editor explore maps lack the random generated buildings, etc.

If it was a mistake, I make MyPa553ng3r my words: you should consider keeping that mistake then.

• Like 1

Added the video Dev Diary to the changelog, so check it out ? And tomorrow I'll add to it the special video explaining creator monetization.

• Like 2

Hey guys, we have a small update for you already - bigger changes / improvements coming soon in the form of more substantial hotfixes.

Update: 09/09/2019

• re-enabled scripting of save files in the editor
  • Fixed - YLD-18650 - Unable to join room with password
  • Fixed - YLD-18635 - Deleting arguments in user storage instruction could cause an error
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Changelog 0.14.1

Hey there Ylanders,

Just a very short update on today's hotfix. We've added account linking to allow players to link their steam accounts to bohemia accounts and use them on the upcoming mobile version. This will be available to players in a beta form hopefully tomorrow and you'll hear more about this later on today. Other than that we have pushed through some fixes you'll see further on.

THE_LINE.png

FIXES

[YLD-18957] Fixed: Two-handed items no longer levitate during ragdoll.

[YLD-19111] Fixed: VS: adding script to entities which can be mined did not work

[YLD-19104] Fixed: VS: Editor: "Set sprite" tile can break a game

[YLD-19019] Fixed: VS: "Widget children count" could not be used in expressions

[YLD-18970] Fixed: Editor: damage multiplier did not work for animals.

[YLD-18657] Fixed: UI Editor: "Paste transform" does not have to undo step

Tweaked: Moved cumulus clouds a bit higher into the sky in the Playlands scenario, so that they don't flow through the scene.

[YLD-18466] Fixed: Game name in Current/Previous game in the friends panel was not translated.

[YLD-18466] Fixed: Playlands in friends panel would not get translated

[YLD-18690] Fixed: Friends: If you dismantle your clan, friends screen doesn't update

[YLD-18655] Fixed: If you invite a player to your clan and that player is in a different clan, you can no longer invite them again if they reject.

[YLD-18690] Fixed: Friends: If you dismantle your clan, friends screen doesn't update

[YLD-18674] Fixed: Server auto-restart notification contains {0} instead of seconds.

[YLD-18680] Fixed: cannot teleport player or animals via Editor

[YLD-18672] Fixed: animals will able to apply damage to you in PvE again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Changelog 0.14.1

Hey there Ylanders,

Just a very short update on today's hotfix. We've added account linking to allow players to link their steam accounts to bohemia accounts and use them on the upcoming mobile version. This will be available to players in a beta form hopefully tomorrow and you'll hear more about this later on today. Other than that we have pushed through some fixes you'll see further on.

THE_LINE.png

FIXES

[YLD-19111] Fixed: VS: adding script to entities which can be mined did not work

Tweaked: Moved cumulus clouds a bit higher into the sky in the Playlands scenario, so that they don't flow through the scene.

[YLD-18466] Fixed: Game name in Current/Previous game in the friends panel was not translated.

[YLD-18655] Fixed: If you invite a player to your clan and that player is in a different clan, you can no longer invite them again if they reject.

[YLD-18674] Fixed: Server auto-restart notification contains {0} instead of seconds.

Could you patch chat not disappearing when using ~ -- I meant to ask for a patch for that but I did not want to be selfish :P 

It makes video making soooo much easier :D

7 minutes ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

Could you patch chat not disappearing when using ~ -- I meant to ask for a patch for that but I did not want to be selfish :P 

It makes video making soooo much easier :D

I know! I have requested this as well and the guys are working on it ?

27 minutes ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

I know! I have requested this as well and the guys are working on it ?

Hype :D 

So I did ask and just forgot :P Typical. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1

Should be the 0.14.1 that's described here:

On 10/3/2019 at 2:07 PM, Adam Snellgrove said:

Hey there Ylanders,

THE_LINE.png

FIXES

Nothing else went out at least according to info I have... ?

On 10/5/2019 at 8:57 AM, bojo2736 said:

Seriously. I got a 4.9 mb download last night. what was it?

Maybe your steam sync. 

On 9/6/2019 at 5:41 AM, Adam Snellgrove said:

Hello there, how could i monitor "long press key" control?There only have press, up or double press. I need long press to make a shoot game. once you press left mouse button, you can keep shoot. if you release left mouse button. the shoot will stop.

So, what could i do?

Hey all I'm a super noob just trying to get an edited map onto my server so me and my friends can play it but I have no idea why I can't find the file I've tried a few things but no luck help a brotha out here

5 hours ago, Mister Kris said:

Hey all I'm a super noob just trying to get an edited map onto my server so me and my friends can play it but I have no idea why I can't find the file I've tried a few things but no luck help a brotha out here

Did you export it? Maybe this will help: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Ylands_Game_export