Sign in to follow this  
bojo2736

What other games do you play?

Sims 4. Y'all.... Seasons is coming out this week!!

House Flipper. Lots of mindless fun. It seriously lacks decor items.

7 Days to Die. Took me less than 7 minutes, so I must be really good! Also, Zombies are scary. And I may never complain about the length and darkness of a Ylands night ever again.

• Like 2

I'm essentially a single player player. However at this point I am playing RAGE again. A friend bought The Division and I'm playing with him again.

I love to play FIFA 18 and Destiny 2.

AS FIFA 18 is the best football video game series to date. It has gorgeous graphics with amazing lighting detail with ultimate team, which is still the best mode in sports games.
Whereas Destiny 2 has a great solo campaign with strong and addictive multiplayer. You can look the
image source which is also absolutely gorgeous.

Edited by LarryValdez

Oh, in my free time I play this game iospace.games/castleglory as soon as I found it so constantly playing it, I advise. Looks like old, classic flash games!

Posted (edited)

It seems to me that any artificial intelligence cannot defeat a person in similar games like the aforementioned or cs: go .Since the strategies in live games can vary greatly, due to the fact that a person develops all the time, and he has access to creative strategy. Therefore, there were bets on eSports, and cs:go is one of the most popular in this niche

Edited by Viktor Fallenheart